I've got some arugula in the fridge and a hankering to make pizza tonight. Here are some of the topping combinations I'm considering:
1. caramelized onions, sauteed arugula, and feta with tomato sauce
2. sauteed arugula, feta, and sundried tomatoes with tomato sauce
3. a thin paste of sundried tomatoes in place of the usual tomato sauce, sauteed arugula, and lots of garlic
4. I wonder how parsnips and arugula go together?
5. onions sauteed with balsamic vinegar, arugula, a sprinkling of raisins and chopped walnuts, maybe feta, and tomato sauce
Other things I might use if I had them: gorgonzola or other blue cheese, bacon, goat cheese, good black olives
I think I'd put mozzarella on all of these as well.